LILIAN MAY COVID-19 RESPONSE
At Lillian May we have been presented from Visit Scotland the ‘We’re Good to Go!’ certificate.
Extra measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. In alignment with the Scottish Government and Visit Scotland please see below!
With future bookings with Covid restrictions clients will have sole occupancy of the property from one to four guests (just one party) for health safety reasons.
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed with Visit Scotland – Good to Go Certificate
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Online booking possible
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Online booking/email and telephone enquiries only
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions, in bedroom complimentary continental in your fridge/hamper
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face mask essential (provided)
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Advance booking essential
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- There is easily 2 m distance on entry where I will welcome your clients with a face mask.
- There will be sanitisers/masks on entry with spray for the soles of their feet.
- Breakfast will be continental left in their fridge and hamper. (Fresh strawberries/yogurt/fresh orange juice/croissants/advocado/cereals etc – with cafetieres for fresh coffee and a selection of teas. If there are special diet requirements please ask the guests to let me know in advance.
- Prices per room will be £140.00 per night bed and breakfast, two rooms will be £280.00 per night bed and breakfast. One room Kingsize Ensuite, one room Superking/Twin Ensuite
- Prices per room for a two night stay will be £130.00 per night bed and breakfast.
- Rooms will all be sanitised, with the carpets/ furniture shampooed, windows cleaned and railings from the gate to entry all washed.
- All leaflets and historical books have been removed.
- There will be coffee/tea facilities, bottled water and homemade shortbread in their rooms to have at their leisure.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Lillian May if you require any more information.
Click for Contact Page